In 2008, a new division of Business Staffing of America, Inc. was formed -- Viva Healthcare Staffing. This segment provides Nurses, CNA's as well as healthcare professionals. We encountered tremendous success in providing medical personnel to the Federal Government on a national basis. In 2013, Viva Healthcare Staffing was rebranded to PsyPhyCare.
In the healthcare industry, the low supply of healthcare professionals is quickly becoming the biggest challenge in meeting the demands of patient care. Since healthcare providers are by necessity and mission focused on quality patient care above all else, Business Staffing of America / PsyPhyCare has strategies and expertise to cope with the future workforce shortages and fluctuations.
Through an extensive on-boarding process, we mitigate staffing drawbacks related to credentialing, excessive cost, and the learning curve associated with new equipment and procedures. We can provide bi-lingual multicultural personnel and we pride ourselves on building caring and life-long relationships with our clients.
We have over 30 years of experience in the area of recruitment and understand it is becoming increasingly difficult to source qualified and experienced candidates. We have current commercial and Federal Government past performance and experience.
Value Proposition to Healthcare Clients
- Specialist in providing hard-to-find medical practitioners
- Help clients achieve up to 15% cost savings
- Serve as a strategic supplier of healthcare staffing services
- Locum Tenens
- Extended (Up to One Year)
- Permanent Placements
Hospital / Clinic Staffing Services
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Dental Hygienists
- Dental Assistants
Mental Health Staffing Services
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Substance Abuse Counselors
- Nationwide services
- 100,000 candidate database
- Highly automated recruiting and candidate tracking process
- Bi-lingual customer service (English / Spanish)
Types of Healthcare Staffing Problems Solved by BSA
- Difficult Placements. Able to solve candidate shortage problems
- Urgency. Able to provide accelerated healthcare professional staffing.
- Compensation. Able to obtain the best labor rates.
- Credentials. Able to perform efficient credential verification process.
- Retention. Able to select candidates with the highest retention rates.
- Forecasting. Able to anticipate staffing industry trends.
- 561320 - Temporary Help Services
- 621111 - Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
- 621112 - Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
- 621330 - Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (except Physicians)
- 621399 - Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- 621999 - All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
Why BSA is Different from Other Healthcare Staffing Firms
Reasons why clients hire us include the following:
- "Tri-Screen" Process. BSA uses a behavioral-based process with a three-layer filter. This helps us achieve a 95% or better match of personnel to a position.
- Experience. BSA has more than 25 years of professional staffing experience.
- Bi-Lingual. BSA can provide customer service in English and in Spanish.
- Performance Metrics. BSA uses advanced metrics, e.g., budget vs. actual variance, customer satisfaction, and attendance.
- Risk Assessment. BSA pre-identifies risk in key areas to include: turnover, failure to perform, litigation, workload, and backup staff.
- Special Skills. BSA is certified in Targeted Selection based on past job performance.
- Database. BSA has a pre-qualified database of more than 100,000 medical professionals nationwide.