Current Open Internships - Click Here For www.PsyPhyCare.com.
This link provides a full list of available internships opportunities.
BSA is a strategic supplier of Wellness Center services for Job Corps nationwide.
Value Proposition to Job Corps Wellness Centers
- Specialist in providing hard-to-find medical practitioners in rural areas
- Help clients achieve up to 15% cost savings
We provide the following types of Wellness Center professionals:
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Registered Dental Hygienists
- Dental Assistants
- Substance Abuse Counselors
- 561110 - Office Administrative Services
- 561320 - Temporary Help Services (Primary)
- 621111 - Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
- 621112 - Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
- 621210 - Office of Dentist
- 621330 - Office of Mental Health Practitioners (Except Physicians)
- 621399 - Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- 621999 - All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
Past Performance and Locations
BSA is currently servicing 14 Job Corps locations nationwide.
- Yachats, OR
- Darby, MT
- Sacramento, CA
- Homestead, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Sedro Woolley, WA
- Brooklyn, NY
- Joliet, IL
- Mammoth Cave, KY
- Estacada, OR
- Simpsonville, KY
- St. Louis, MO
- Long Beach, CA
- Glide, OR
- Wilmington, DE
Why We’re Different
- Tri-Screen Process. BSA uses a behavioral-based process with a three-layer filter. This helps us achieve a 95% or better match of personnel to a position.
- "Triple T" Process. BSA uses a "Triple T" process which is comprised of Target, Recruitment, Talent Development, and Transfer to Career.
- Experience. BSA has more than 25 years of professional staffing experience.
- Bi-Lingual. BSA can provide customer service in English and in Spanish.
- Performance Metrics. BSA uses advanced metrics, e.g., budget vs. actual variance, customer satisfaction, and attendance.
- Risk Assessment. BSA pre-identifies risk in key areas to include: turnover, failure to perform, litigation, workload, and backup staff.
- Special Skills. BSA is certified in Targeted Selection based on past job performance.
- Database. BSA has a pre-qualified database of more than 40,000 medical professionals nationwide.
- Value Proposition. Advanced Selection Process, Value-Added Services, and Cultural Competency.
- 8(a) Set-Aside
- Purchase Order
- Blanket Purchase Agreement
- ID-IQ Contract
DUNS Number: 836233320
Please reach out to us via the contact page if you have any questions.